Monday, March 22, 2010

ObamaCare Passage

My fellow Americans, I write to you today because I feel like there is a need out there for hero's out they are out there, but not within the democratic party. We have an obligation to protect what is ours and stand up for our freedom and founding fathers. I would like to say I will not stop fighting and neither should you. We need to stop this disaster health care bill in it's tracks, so I say lets attend the Tea Parties and show Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, and Harry Reid who's the boss. I believe with all my heart that this step that congress took last night is the beginning of the end for America. The leftist loons want to take our freedom and prosperity for their greed. Go to the polls in November and we will make a difference and come 2012 we will have us a new president. I hate to rant and ramble, but this is my country and I do not want to see it destroyed by these creeps in DC. Our founding fathers have rolled over in their grave at what this administration is doing and where they are leading us. The real hero can be YOU because you can inspire generations to come, so let's get out there and make a difference. God Bless You and May God Bless America, Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment